I know it's two weeks overdue, but it's been a lot longer than that since we all had our picture taken together. Thank you, Beth!!! So, here it is - our family with both sets of grandparents, all together for Resurrection Day, March 23, 2008!
I always seem to find things to comment on when I look at a picture of our family - things like:
Gary's dad, as usual, has something profound to say.
Collin, as usual, needs a haircut.
Mandy, as usual, is making funny faces.
I, as usual, am wearing the same dress I wore for a family picture in October of 2000 and for several other pictures since then. After more than seven years, I think it's time for a new one...sigh! I have the pattern and the fabric ready...
But, don't take this the wrong way - I have NOTHING to complain about! How many families can say that both sets of in-laws get along so well? And look so good in the same picture together? We're more richly blessed than I'd have ever have dared to imagine.
3 comments:
Great pic!
You look lovely, Teresa. And I love Mandy's sweet face.
I can't believe just how much you and I look alike! I think the only thing I see in me from Dad are slightly wider cheeks and a darker complexion!
Scary, isn't it?!?
Post a Comment